CONDITION Beard Oil
Blue Tansy Avocado Beard Oil - A Natural Beard Oil to Fight "Beardruff" and Dry Skin
A healthy, well hydrated beard is a good-looking beard! Improve the look of dry, brittle facial hair and dreaded “beardruff” with a few drops of this hydrating and super nourishing beard oil.
100% natural and handcrafted. We selected Organic Avocado, Organic Hemp Seed and Coconut oils to hydrate and soften beards, while Clary Sage, Black Pepper, and Blue Tansy essential oils work to restore balance to your whiskers and skin. Your beard will become amazingly soft and free from any embarrassing flakes.
- Deeply hydrates and softens facial hair
- Prevents the look of “Beardruff”
- Soothes and calmning to the skin and hair follicles
- Prevents the look and feel of ingrown hairs
- Can be used as a pre-shave oil to soften facial hair
- Gives facial hair a tamed, shiny appearance
- Smells wonderful!
Key Natural Ingredients
- Apricot, Natural Vitamin E Oil – Nutrient-rich oils used
- Coconut Oil – High in fatty acids, promotes healthy hair, studies show it can help to strengthen the hair shaft, deeply hydrating
- Organic Avocado Oil – Rich in biotin and fatty acids known to promote healthy hair, prevents hair breakage, hydrates, soothes the look and feel of irritations
- Organic Argan Oil – Promotes softer, more manageable hair, improves the feel of hair elasticity and adds a healthy shine
- Organic Jojoba Gold Oil – Nourishing moisturizer for skin and hair, doesn’t clog pores
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Nourishing, promotes harmony for all skin types. Rich in vitamins, minerals, gamma-lineolic acid (GLA), oleic acid, steariodonic acid, and phospholipids
- Clary Sage Essential Oil – Stimulating, protects against hair breakage
- Black Pepper Essential Oil – Improves the look and feel of dandruff, stimulating
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil – Calms and soothes the feel of inflammation, hydrating
- Chlorella Oil – Nutrient-dense, feeds skin and hair, thought to stimulate keratin
Massage 7 to 15 drops (depending on whisker length) into facial hair and skin daily to hydrate and soften beard.