THIRVE Beard Oil
Copaiba Pine Beard Oil - A Natural Beard Oil for a Fuller, Thicker Beard
The secret to getting that full ZZTop beard starts right here. For long, lush beards, there needs to be a strong, healthy foundation. This special beard oil keeps facial hair hydrated and protected from breakage while it feeds hair follicles the essential nourishment they need to grow.
Handcrafted with 100% natural botanical oils such as Organic Hemp Seed and Coconut Oil, and a blend of hair-loving essential oils of Pine, Copaiba and Rosemary. Daily use will have you looking like a sharp dressed man in no time.
- Promotes healthy, strong facial hair
- Nourishes, hydrates hair follicles and whiskers
- Provides a subtle stimulating feel to the skin and hair
- Prevents the look and discomfort of ingrown hairs
- Can be used as a pre-shave oil to soften facial hair
- Gives facial hair a tamed, shiny appearance
- Smells great!
Key Natural Ingredients
- Organic Jojoba Gold, Apricot, Natural Vitamin E Oil – Nutrient-rich oils used to hydrate and soothe
- Coconut Oil – High in fatty acids, promotes healthy hair, studies show it can help to strengthen the hair shaft
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Nourishing, promotes harmony for all skin types. Rich in vitamins, minerals, gamma-lineolic acid (GLA), oleic acid, steariodonic acid, and phospholipids
- Pine Essential Oil – High in Vitamin E, which promotes healthy hair, refreshing scent uplifts the mind
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil – Soothing, promotes healthy hair
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Stimulating, promotes healthy blood flow to hair follicles
- Oakmoss Essential Oil – Used to soothe the feeling of itchiness
- Fir Needle Essential Oil – Stimulating, promotes good scalp health
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – Purifying, fights the look and feel of inflammation, beneficial for hair follicles
- Evening Primrose Oil – High in essential omega-6 fatty acid and GLA, promotes he look of fuller, healthy hair
Massage 7 to 15 drops (depending on whisker length) into facial hair and skin daily to promote the look of a full beard.